High Power Limiters
Mercury Systems High Power Products designs and manufactures standard and application specific Limiters from 0.5 to 18 GHz and power levels up to 2 kW
peak, and broadband high power limiters from 2 GHz to 20 GHz. These are robust PIN diode limiters with proven field reliability. Proprietary PIN diode
architecture minimizes junction temperatures to assure long life under high power conditions. Connector configurations include, SMA, Type N, drop in,
blind mate, and others.
- Peak Power Levels to 2000 Watts
- Fast Recovery Time
- Low Insertion Loss
Limiter specification trade-offs are often required to optimize performance for specific applications. Please consult the factory with your specific needs.
Our capabilities include custom high power control devices and multi-function assemblies; purpose built to suit your application needs. These may combine
active and passive circuit elements, such as switch filters, switched attenuators, phase shift switches or complete front-ends. Some options available for
many of our designs are listed below.
- RF Connectors: TNC, TYPE N, SC, SMA, PINS, TABS
- Logic alternatives: TTL, RS-422
- Logic connection: PINS, SMA, DEM, Custom multi-pin
- Position Indicating
- Transfer switches (DPDT)
- Switched attenuator
- On-board DC power conversion
- Absorptive (terminated, matched) switches
- TR switches (SPDT with one low power high isolation path)