EqualizersMercury Systems offers a series of equalizers assemblies and harmonic phase shifter product designs cover all microwave frequency bands from communication to ultra-broadband with a wide selection of IF bands and input power levels. Equalizer designs include:
- Linear Slope Equalizers in frequency ranges from 500 MHz to 26.5 GHz.
- Parabolic Shaped Equalizers in frequency ranges from 500 MHz to 26.5 GHz
- Fine Grain Equalizers in frequency ranges from 1.5 GHz to 26.5 GHz
Mercury Systems also manufactures equalizers in frequency ranges from 1.5 GHz to 26.5 GHz. These integrated assemblies can consist of Isolators, Filters, Harmonic Phase Shifters and Couplers (along with multiple equalization functions) integrated into a single package. There are many possible design configurations that can be accomplished with these Integrated Equalizers, some of the successful combinations include:
- ISO Equalizer: Integrated with input and output isolators, these equalizers can be installed practically anywhere in a system while providing isolation to minimize any adverse effects, such as frequency pulling or mismatch distortion.
- TWT Optimizer: This combination includes an adjustable equalizers and harmonic phase shifter, integrated into a single package. This allows traveling wave tube gain equalization, while providing harmonic injection capability for gain enhancement.